Esurance

2.9 | Alpharetta, GA | Insurance | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Esurance are based on 428 ratings from 29 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Esurance. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Esurance:
From Esurance:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Esurance. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Esurance Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Esurance?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Esurance who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Esurance

Esurance has no jobs listed at this time.

Esurance is an insurance company headquartered in the Alpharetta, GA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Esurance has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 428 ratings from 29 current or former employees. 4 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Esurance and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.