eSpark Learning logo

eSpark Learning

Unrated | Chicago, IL | E-Learning | 51 to 200 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at eSpark Learning.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at eSpark Learning. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From eSpark Learning:
From eSpark Learning:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at eSpark Learning. Your review can help other women find great companies.

eSpark Learning logo

eSpark Learning uses data and teacher insight to build inquiry-based lessons that set students up for success. We're hiring!

Our mission is to re-imagine learning so it's student centered; enabling students to succeed in school and life. We are inspired to fulfill a mission larger than ourselves. We recognize that every person on our team has an important role to play in helping students and teachers grow. We work hard to deliver software and services that are truly valuable to schools, teachers, and the students they serve. We are resilient, persisting through obstacles and collaborating across teams in pursuit of solutions. We strive to be spectacularly great at a few things. We have discipline to say no to many things and focus on what’s most important. We seek out compelling data and research so we have the opportunity to change our approach quickly to best serve our students. We ask questions rigorously and are always transparent and humble. We value tough, constructive questioning and thoughtful dissenting perspectives, believing that our students deserve nothing less.

With so many students relying on our applications, we’re keen to use the best tools for the job. Whether its component driven design with React and Redux on the front-end, automated infrastructure and deployment using Docker on the backend, insightful data analysis using Redshift and ElasticSearch, or the Ruby and Rails stitching it all together, we’re excited about how technology enables our teams to focus first and foremost on delivering robust features that improve the classroom experience for students and teachers.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by eSpark Learning

Board

Executive

Jobs at eSpark Learning

eSpark Learning has no jobs listed at this time.

eSpark Learning is an e-learning company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 51 to 200 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like eSpark Learning and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.