EY (Ernst & Young)

3.6 | London, United Kingdom | Accounting | 5001 to 10000 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for EY (Ernst & Young) are based on 3,143 ratings from 207 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for EY (Ernst & Young)

EY could benefit in promoting talent that unites its coworkers rather than divides. It seems that cutthroat meanies are promoted, though that is unreflective of their policies. Big companies like EY will continue to bleed talent unless it learns the importance of people is more than just a great new marketing campaign.

Really hard to find work life balance, but is a great start to your career if you are passionate about accounting/finance.

Really great culture overall, but spends too much time patting itself on the back for the job already being done, to the point that they will tell women sexism in the office is solved, and refuse to discuss or address issues. It's still a boys club, just a boys club that wants to continue having feminist friends and girlfriends.

No work life balance

College fraternity environment 90% college recruits

The EY (Ernst & Young) Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for EY (Ernst & Young)?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at EY (Ernst & Young) who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at EY (Ernst & Young)

EY (Ernst & Young) has no jobs listed at this time.

EY (Ernst & Young) is an accounting company headquartered in the London, United Kingdom area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. EY (Ernst & Young) has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,143 ratings from 207 current or former employees. 34 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like EY (Ernst & Young) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.