Ericsson logo

Ericsson

3.9 | Stockholm, Sweden | Telecommunications | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Ericsson are based on 3,238 ratings from 219 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Ericsson. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Ericsson:
From Ericsson:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Ericsson. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Ericsson logo

About Ericsson

At Ericsson, our global perspective drives change, sparks growth and helps bring the Networked Society to life. We strive each and every day to create a culture of inclusive excellence so that all of our change makers have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the world of tomorrow.

In an effort to improve gender equality within our own ranks, Ericsson aims to increase the number of female employees to 30% by 2020. This number also reflects the number of female leaders and executives.

In this space, you’ll hear from our professionals and learn about the impact our work is having all around the world. We invite you to connect with us, and connect to something bigger than you ever imagined.

Join our conversation, explore our careers, share your perspective and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.

Jobs at Ericsson

Ericsson has no jobs listed at this time.

Ericsson is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Stockholm, Sweden area that employs 10000+ people. Ericsson has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 3,238 ratings from 219 current or former employees. 59 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Ericsson and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.