Equity Multiple logo

Equity Multiple

5.0 | New York City, NY | Real Estate | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Equity Multiple are based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Equity Multiple. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Equity Multiple:
From Equity Multiple:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Equity Multiple. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Equity Multiple logo

About Equity Multiple

EquityMultiple is a leading online investment platform that is leveraging technology to help modernize the real estate industry. Together, our cross disciplinary team is reimagining how real estate investments are sourced, underwritten and funded, connecting investors to a range of pre-vetted investments across the country. Since 2016, EquityMultiple has executed over 50 commercial real estate transactions with an aggregate value of over $700 million. We are privately funded by leaders in the real estate and finance industries and strategically partnered with Mission Capital, a real estate capital markets firm that’s executed more than $70 billion in transactions. EquityMultiple operates nationally and currently has offices in NYC and San Francisco.

Jobs at Equity Multiple

Equity Multiple has no jobs listed at this time.

Equity Multiple is a real estate company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 2 to 10 people. Equity Multiple has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Equity Multiple and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.