Epsilon

3.4 | Irving, TX | Marketing and Advertising | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Epsilon are based on 506 ratings from 33 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Epsilon

Unfortunately favoritism runs rapid throughout this company and all the higher ups drink the same koolaid. No career growth! Higher Mgmt doesn’t engage with employees, and in my division this higher mgmt is a woman! Jobs are going to India too. I would not recommend this company unless you are early in your career and just experience.

Agree with the other reviewers. Lots of male-dominance on the Agency side. Company as a whole is eliminating US jobs and sending them to India.

Men repeatedly accused of sexual harassment remain in senior leadership positions, and get promoted. The advisers are "managed out" of the company. Closet sexism (e.g. leaving women out of meetings, insulting them in group emails and stealing their good work while throwing them under the bus for others' failures) happens to many women in various departments. HR is focused on protecting the company, not the staff. They have very sketchy practices which include deleting all email after 90 days, and stated i the policy was to reduce potential evidence in lawsuits.

Company atmosphere can be very silohed. Difficult to fully understand opportunity for growth even if you actively pursue it

Epsilon has a lot of really talented members, but they have a management issue in that their mid-level management isn't really empowered. They also seem to have a rather archaic way of promoting people and giving raises. A lot of this comes down to your tenure rather than your merit.

The Epsilon Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Epsilon?