Epic

2.5
2.5
2.0
1.7

Comments

Generally good, mostly passive sexism/racism. Leadership 98% male and oblivious to their sexism and other bias. As a cis white woman I have it pretty good.

Epic does not offer maternity leave, and there seems to be many more men than women in leadership roles (although our CEO is an incredible woman). I wouldn’t say Epic is a bad place to work, but it’s not as forward thinking on female equality as you’d expect with a female CEO.

This is a place where women can be promoted and advance but they make it difficult with hours and poor maternity leave. Despicable for such a wealthy company run by a woman.

There's a lot of women at the top, but the company does not prioritize balancing career and home life.

Their "maternity leave" is short term disability insurance where pregnancy is a pre-existing condition. That is, if you find out you're pregnant, you can't enroll.
The CEO also has the nerve to call it Paid Family Leave. It's not.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Epic?