Epic

3.2 | Verona, WI | Computer Software | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Scores for Epic are based on 1,663 ratings from 112 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Epic

Training and experience are top notch, but this company is well known as a meat grinder. A healthy work-life balance can be hard to maintain, much less attain, for a new employee.

Generally good, mostly passive sexism/racism. Leadership 98% male and oblivious to their sexism and other bias. As a cis white woman I have it pretty good.

Epic does not offer maternity leave, and there seems to be many more men than women in leadership roles (although our CEO is an incredible woman). I wouldn’t say Epic is a bad place to work, but it’s not as forward thinking on female equality as you’d expect with a female CEO.

This is a place where women can be promoted and advance but they make it difficult with hours and poor maternity leave. Despicable for such a wealthy company run by a woman.

There's a lot of women at the top, but the company does not prioritize balancing career and home life.

The Epic Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Epic?