Epic

2.5
2.5
2.0
1.8

Comments

Training and experience are top notch, but this company is well known as a meat grinder. A healthy work-life balance can be hard to maintain, much less attain, for a new employee.

Generally good, mostly passive sexism/racism. Leadership 98% male and oblivious to their sexism and other bias. As a cis white woman I have it pretty good.

Epic does not offer maternity leave, and there seems to be many more men than women in leadership roles (although our CEO is an incredible woman). I wouldn’t say Epic is a bad place to work, but it’s not as forward thinking on female equality as you’d expect with a female CEO.

This is a place where women can be promoted and advance but they make it difficult with hours and poor maternity leave. Despicable for such a wealthy company run by a woman.

There's a lot of women at the top, but the company does not prioritize balancing career and home life.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Epic?