Envision Pharma Group

4.3 | Glastonbury, CT | Pharmaceuticals | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Envision Pharma Group are based on 92 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Envision Pharma Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Envision Pharma Group:
From Envision Pharma Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Envision Pharma Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Diverse and flexible culture

At Envision Pharma Group, we pride ourselves on the diversity that has been created across all departments. With over 80% of our company being represented by women of all different cultures and ethnicities, we had to take action in letting the world know that we care about our people, not their number. In doing so, we have been able to offer highly competitive benefits for both women and men in times of pregnancy as well as personal time off. We believe that fair wages, equally distributed regardless of sex and based on actual skill is how the world should be. It is time to make a difference, and Envision Pharma Group is looking to lead the way into a prosperous future.

Jobs at Envision Pharma Group

Envision Pharma Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Envision Pharma Group is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in the Glastonbury, CT area that employs 201 to 500 people. Envision Pharma Group has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 92 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Envision Pharma Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.