Entertainment Partners

2.8 | New York City, NY | Entertainment | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Entertainment Partners are based on 79 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Entertainment Partners. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Entertainment Partners:
From Entertainment Partners:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Entertainment Partners. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Entertainment Partners Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Entertainment Partners?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Entertainment Partners who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Entertainment Partners

Entertainment Partners has no jobs listed at this time.

Entertainment Partners is an entertainment company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Entertainment Partners has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 79 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Entertainment Partners and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.