Engage, LLC logo

Engage, LLC

4.7 | Alexandria, VA | Marketing and Advertising | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Engage, LLC are based on 26 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Engage, LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Engage, LLC:
From Engage, LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Engage, LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Engage, LLC logo

We pride ourselves on being quick learners with an insatiable appetite for new knowledge and skills.

Engage is a full-service digital agency based in Washington, D.C. Our mission is to impact the world around us through bold strategy and innovative technology. We offer very competitive compensation packages because we want to work with the best. This is a very exciting time to join Engage as our current growth means that this person can play a major role in the firm’s future.

Our team is focused and hard-working, but we also want you to have fun and get home for dinner. Work/life balance is important to us and we believe happy employees make happy clients.

If you are passionate about digital and public affairs and looking for a new challenge, we want to talk to you.

This information is provided by Engage, LLC

• 8 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Occasional social activities
  • Pet-friendly office

Jobs at Engage, LLC

Engage, LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Engage, LLC is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Alexandria, VA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Engage, LLC has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 26 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Engage, LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.