Element Materials Technology  logo

Element Materials Technology

2.7 | City of London, United Kingdom | Mechanical or Industrial Engineering | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Element Materials Technology are based on 181 ratings from 13 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Element Materials Technology . First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Element Materials Technology :
From Element Materials Technology :

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Element Materials Technology . Your review can help other women find great companies.

Element Materials Technology  logo

A global provider of Testing, Inspection and Certification services for a diverse range of materials and products in sectors where failure in service is not an option.

We are Element, one of the world’s leading independent providers of testing, inspection and certification services to a diverse range of industries, where failure in service is simply not an option.

Our team of over 6,700 Engaged Experts operate from over 188 locations in more than 30 countries on 5 continents, and deliver an extensive range of materials testing, product qualification testing, inspection, certification and advisory services to the global Aerospace, Fire & Building Products, Infrastructure & Environmental, Transportation and Oil & Gas sectors.

Everything we do is designed to deliver one thing for our customers – Certainty.

Jobs at Element Materials Technology

Element Materials Technology has no jobs listed at this time.

Element Materials Technology is a mechanical or industrial engineering company headquartered in the City of London, United Kingdom area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Element Materials Technology has a 2.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 181 ratings from 13 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Element Materials Technology and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.