eero logo

eero

3.4 | San Francisco, CA | Consumer Electronics | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for eero are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at eero. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From eero:
From eero:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at eero. Your review can help other women find great companies.

eero logo

Life's too short for bad WiFi

At eero we believe the foundation of home technology has been broken for far too long. After years of slowly waving laptops around in hopes of a better signal, we couldn’t wait any longer. So in 2014, we assembled a team of the brightest engineers and designers with a singular goal: never worry about WiFi again. And that’s what we’ve done. eero is easy to setup, blankets your home with WiFi, and intelligently adapts to your home and devices for max performance. But it does not stop there. Imagine if everything from home automation to health monitoring could tap into the connectivity, context, and intelligence provided by an eero system. Not everything has to be smart, as long as it’s connected to something that is.

Jobs at eero

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
eero is a consumer electronics company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. eero has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like eero and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.