ECPI University

2.4 | Virginia Beach, VA | Higher Education | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for ECPI University are based on 239 ratings from 16 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at ECPI University. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From ECPI University:
From ECPI University:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at ECPI University. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The ECPI University Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for ECPI University?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at ECPI University who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at ECPI University

ECPI University has no jobs listed at this time.

ECPI University is a higher education company headquartered in the Virginia Beach, VA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. ECPI University has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 239 ratings from 16 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like ECPI University and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.