doTERRA, a Latin derivative meaning “Gift of the Earth,” cares about people, quality product, and giving back to the people and communities producing and enjoying our wellness products.
Every day we dedicate ourselves to ensuring our pure and potent oils are harvested ethically, shipped from all corners of the world, and product paired with education is shared around the globe one person at a time.
From the beginning, our founders cared about doing things right and giving back. We relish opportunities to work with our partners:
- Providing the tools needed to help lift the families and communities of farmers, harvester, and growers in developing countries out of poverty and promote economic development - Co-Impact Sourcing
- Rescuing human trafficking victims - Operation Underground Railroad
- Rehabilitating rescued human trafficking victims - Rapha House
- Preventing human trafficking through educational training programs - 3Strand Global
- Empowering girls in developing countries through sustainable feminine hygiene supplies paired with education - Days for Girls
- Disaster Relief - doTERRA Healing Hands
- Ending poverty through mentorship and microloans to small businesses in developing countries - Mentors International
- Ending family violence and abuse through education, outreach, support services, and safe housing - Peace House Community Center
- Giving to local community projects - doTERRA healing Hands
While we love our work, we also recognize that we work for who we love. Which why we care about providing a culture that welcomes family life through a healthy work-life balance, family-friendly events, an on-campus cafeteria open to the public, and product to enjoy with their household.
We have changed millions of lives in our journey to leading the industry and we are far from finished! We are inviting world-class talent to join us in leading the way for wellness products using responsibly sourced pure and potent essential oils.