doTERRA International LLC logo

doTERRA International LLC

4.3 | Pleasant Grove, UT | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for doTERRA International LLC are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at doTERRA International LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From doTERRA International LLC:
From doTERRA International LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at doTERRA International LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

doTERRA International LLC logo

We are the sum of all our relationships. We build relationships on treating all people and communities with respect, dignity, and integrity in everything we do while leading the industry of pure and potent essential oils products.

doTERRA, a Latin derivative meaning “Gift of the Earth,” cares about people, quality product, and giving back to the people and communities producing and enjoying our wellness products.

Every day we dedicate ourselves to ensuring our pure and potent oils are harvested ethically, shipped from all corners of the world, and product paired with education is shared around the globe one person at a time.

From the beginning, our founders cared about doing things right and giving back. We relish opportunities to work with our partners:

• Providing the tools needed to help lift the families and communities of farmers, harvester, and growers in developing countries out of poverty and promote economic development - Co-Impact Sourcing
  • Rescuing human trafficking victims - Operation Underground Railroad
  • Rehabilitating rescued human trafficking victims - Rapha House
  • Preventing human trafficking through educational training programs - 3Strand Global
  • Empowering girls in developing countries through sustainable feminine hygiene supplies paired with education - Days for Girls
  • Disaster Relief - doTERRA Healing Hands
  • Ending poverty through mentorship and microloans to small businesses in developing countries - Mentors International
  • Ending family violence and abuse through education, outreach, support services, and safe housing - Peace House Community Center
  • Giving to local community projects - doTERRA healing Hands

While we love our work, we also recognize that we work for who we love. Which why we care about providing a culture that welcomes family life through a healthy work-life balance, family-friendly events, an on-campus cafeteria open to the public, and product to enjoy with their household.

We have changed millions of lives in our journey to leading the industry and we are far from finished! We are inviting world-class talent to join us in leading the way for wellness products using responsibly sourced pure and potent essential oils.

This information is provided by doTERRA International LLC

• 13 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 6 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Employees gain one additional paid day off for every year worked

• Tuition reimbursement

• Company subsidized professional certifications

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 6 weeks unpaid maternity leave
  • 1 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 1 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 12 weeks unpaid adoptive leave
  • Our short-term leave is used for maternity leave, therefore, the duration of leave is determined based on medical leave. Actual numbers may vary.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • On-site childcare

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Onsite clinic
  • Onsite gym
  • Discounts on product
  • Discounts at the onsite spa
  • Monthly Lunch-and-Learn with health professionals
  • Fitness tracker partial reimbursement

• Occasional social activities
  • Subsidized food
  • Family-friendly company events
  • Discounts with popular events, travel, venues, restaurants, and retailers

Jobs at doTERRA International LLC

Full-time | Pleasant Grove, UT
doTERRA International LLC is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Pleasant Grove, UT area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. doTERRA International LLC has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like doTERRA International LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.