Dollar General

2.3 | Goodlettsville, TN | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Dollar General are based on 8,006 ratings from 567 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dollar General. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dollar General:
From Dollar General:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dollar General. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dollar General Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dollar General?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dollar General who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dollar General

Dollar General has no jobs listed at this time.

Dollar General is a retail company headquartered in the Goodlettsville, TN area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Dollar General has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 8,006 ratings from 567 current or former employees. 117 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dollar General and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.