Discovery Communications

3.4 | Silver Spring, MD | Broadcast Media | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Discovery Communications are based on 826 ratings from 55 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Discovery Communications. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Discovery Communications:
From Discovery Communications:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Discovery Communications. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Discovery Communications Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Discovery Communications?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Discovery Communications who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Discovery Communications

Discovery Communications has no jobs listed at this time.

Discovery Communications is a broadcast media company headquartered in the Silver Spring, MD area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Discovery Communications has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 826 ratings from 55 current or former employees. 7 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Discovery Communications and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.