Discount Drug Mart

2.3 | Akron, OH | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Discount Drug Mart are based on 260 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Discount Drug Mart. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Discount Drug Mart:
From Discount Drug Mart:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Discount Drug Mart. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Discount Drug Mart Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Discount Drug Mart?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Discount Drug Mart who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Discount Drug Mart

Discount Drug Mart has no jobs listed at this time.

Discount Drug Mart is a retail company headquartered in the Akron, OH area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Discount Drug Mart has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 260 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Discount Drug Mart and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.