Direct Recruiters, Inc.

3.9 | Solon, OH | Staffing and Recruiting | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Direct Recruiters, Inc. are based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Direct Recruiters, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Direct Recruiters, Inc.:
From Direct Recruiters, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Direct Recruiters, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Direct Recruiters, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Direct Recruiters, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Direct Recruiters, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Direct Recruiters, Inc.

Direct Recruiters, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Direct Recruiters, Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company headquartered in the Solon, OH area that employs 11 to 50 people. Direct Recruiters, Inc. has a 3.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 62 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Direct Recruiters, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.