DigitalMarketer logo

DigitalMarketer

3.2 | Austin, TX | E-Learning | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for DigitalMarketer are based on 174 ratings from 11 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
${o.percentage}% of respondents answered "${o.description}" when asked "${q.title}"

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at DigitalMarketer. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From DigitalMarketer:
From DigitalMarketer:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at DigitalMarketer. Your review can help other women find great companies.

DigitalMarketer logo

Austin-based E-learning Company Focused on What ACTUALLY Works in Digital Marketing

We're DigitalMarketer, a research, training and certification company based in Austin, TX that focuses on sharing what’s new and what’s actually working in digital marketing with small businesses, agencies and marketing professionals.

We Actually DO This Stuff!

With tens of thousands of customers all around the globe, DigitalMarketer has become one of the world’s leading voices sharing the best of what works in digital marketing.

And we absolutely love what we do.

If you possess passion for your work, entrepreneurial irreverence, and an unparalleled team player attitude, then we invite you to apply.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by DigitalMarketer

This information is provided by DigitalMarketer

Our team members invest themselves each and every day to serve our business and our customers, and we strive to do the same for them by offering a comprehensive benefits package, growth opportunities, and a positive team environment.

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available
  • We're a highly collaborative team with the ability to work from anywhere.

• Volunteer Time Off (16 hours)

• Diversity council

• 7 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 14 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Work-from-Anywhere

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at DigitalMarketer

Jobs at DigitalMarketer

DigitalMarketer has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

DigitalMarketer appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

DigitalMarketer is an e-learning company headquartered in the Austin, TX area with 51 to 200 employees. DigitalMarketer has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 174 ratings from 11 employees. 4 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like DigitalMarketer and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.