Dick's Sporting Goods

2.4 | Coraopolis, PA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Dick's Sporting Goods are based on 2,952 ratings from 204 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dick's Sporting Goods. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dick's Sporting Goods:
From Dick's Sporting Goods:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dick's Sporting Goods. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dick's Sporting Goods Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dick's Sporting Goods?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dick's Sporting Goods who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dick's Sporting Goods

Dick's Sporting Goods has no jobs listed at this time.

Dick's Sporting Goods is a retail company headquartered in the Coraopolis, PA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Dick's Sporting Goods has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 2,952 ratings from 204 current or former employees. 37 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dick's Sporting Goods and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.