DialSource logo

DialSource

3.5 | Sacramento, CA | Telecommunications | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for DialSource are based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at DialSource. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From DialSource:
From DialSource:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at DialSource. Your review can help other women find great companies.

DialSource logo

We help customer-facing teams have better conversations.

DialSource is an enterprise software company that creates and provides software for businesses to make, receive and manage their customer-facing communications. DialSource’s applications for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are designed to automate recurring sales and service tasks, eliminate manual activity logging and streamline CRM management; while improving the capabilities of inbound and outbound communications over the phone.

Simplify work.
Streamline your team’s workflow and accelerate their efficiency within a single workspace. Ensure that every call is logged and tracked within your CRM. Manage user groups, call configurations, and agent performance. Trigger your existing CRM automation rules and streamline workflows with the click of a button to increase efficiency. Maintain your CRM as the primary workspace for all customer-facing teams.

Increase Engagement.
Designed to give customer-facing teams on Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics a competitive advantage, our native application provides a suite of advanced features you can rely on to automate workflows, increase conversations, and improve productivity. Teams use DialSource to drastically increase their reps efficiency, connect with more prospects and customers in less time, and eliminate the busywork that holds them back from reaching quota.

Unlock Growth.
Learn what is working and what is not across call campaigns and customer interactions. Give managers visibility into every interaction and outcome across the customer journey. Leverage DialSource call recordings and performance dashboards to coach and develop under-performing reps into quota-crushing all-stars. Turn conversations into opportunities and increase revenue growth from new business to renewals.

Mission: We enjoy helping revenue teams to develop deeper relationships with their customers, leverage better data and exceed revenue expectations. We want to optimize the ability to create, capture, measure, and learn from conversations. We exist to improve the way teams communicate with their customers.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by DialSource

This information is provided by DialSource

• 9 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 6 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at DialSource

DialSource has no jobs listed at this time.

DialSource is a telecommunications company headquartered in the Sacramento, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. DialSource has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 46 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like DialSource and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.