deverus

1.9 | Austin, TX | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for deverus are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at deverus. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From deverus:
From deverus:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at deverus. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The deverus Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for deverus?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at deverus who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at deverus

deverus has no jobs listed at this time.

deverus is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Austin, TX area that employs 11 to 50 people. deverus has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like deverus and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.