Destination XL Group, Inc.

2.6 | Canton, MA | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Destination XL Group, Inc. are based on 179 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Destination XL Group, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Destination XL Group, Inc.:
From Destination XL Group, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Destination XL Group, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Destination XL Group, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Destination XL Group, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Destination XL Group, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Destination XL Group, Inc.

Destination XL Group, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Destination XL Group, Inc. is a retail company headquartered in the Canton, MA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Destination XL Group, Inc. has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 179 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Destination XL Group, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.