Descartes Labs logo

Descartes Labs

3.7 | Santa Fe, NM | Internet | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Descartes Labs are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Descartes Labs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Descartes Labs logo

Building an Atlas for the World!

Descartes Labs has created a cloud-based supercomputing platform for the application of machine intelligence to massive data sets. Our mission is to better understand the planet, for good and for profit.

Jobs at Descartes Labs

Full-time | Santa Fe, NM
Descartes Labs is an internet company headquartered in the Santa Fe, NM area that employs 11 to 50 people. Descartes Labs has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Descartes Labs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.