Descartes Labs

3.7 | Santa Fe, NM | Internet | 11 to 50 Employees

Scores for Descartes Labs are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

Tell us in your own words what it's like for women working at Descartes Labs.

Building an Atlas for the World!

Descartes Labs has created a cloud-based supercomputing platform for the application of machine intelligence to massive data sets. Our mission is to better understand the planet, for good and for profit.

Descartes Labs is Hiring