Dentsply Sirona

2.6 | York, PA | Medical Devices | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Dentsply Sirona are based on 163 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dentsply Sirona. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dentsply Sirona:
From Dentsply Sirona:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dentsply Sirona. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dentsply Sirona Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dentsply Sirona?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dentsply Sirona who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dentsply Sirona

Dentsply Sirona has no jobs listed at this time.

Dentsply Sirona is a medical devices company headquartered in the York, PA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Dentsply Sirona has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 163 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dentsply Sirona and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.