Dental Health Services

2.8 | Seattle, WA | Insurance | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Dental Health Services are based on 147 ratings from 12 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dental Health Services. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dental Health Services:
From Dental Health Services:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dental Health Services. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dental Health Services Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dental Health Services?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dental Health Services who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dental Health Services

Dental Health Services has no jobs listed at this time.

Dental Health Services is an insurance company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Dental Health Services has a 2.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 147 ratings from 12 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dental Health Services and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.