Deltek logo

${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Deltek. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Deltek:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Deltek:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Deltek. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Deltek logo

Power Your Passion

We create innovative products and solutions that power our customer’s project success. But we don’t stop there. We are a global and diverse team of innovators, creators and collaborators with a passion for learning, growing and making a difference for our customers, partners, communities and ourselves. We are Team Deltek.

At Deltek, our products and solutions help customers power their project success, and we take pride in our employees’ dedication to that success. We believe in hiring great people and providing them with a rich environment to develop their talents and abilities.

Deltek is a challenging, exciting and rewarding place to:

• Grow:  We provide the tools, programs, support and incentives for all employees to “own their own career”.
  • Collaborate: Employees work in cross functional teams regardless of location where everyone is welcome and united under a core set of values.
  • Innovate:  We have been innovating for almost 4 decades in support of our customers, partners, people and communities through technology, programs and processes.

Join the Deltek Talent Community

Interested in learning more about Deltek's culture, company initiatives, philanthropic activities and why employees love working there, sign up for the Deltek Talent Community for regular updates and to receive job alerts and be notified when new positions open.  Sign up now!

This information is provided by Deltek

Deltek is committed to offering a comprehensive benefits program.Deltek offers a complete package of benefits and programs to help simplify and enrich life. Visit our Benefits Page to learn more - http://www.deltek.com/company/careers/benefitsbyregion.

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at Deltek

Jobs at Deltek

Deltek has no jobs listed at this time.

Deltek is a computer software company headquartered in the Herndon, VA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Deltek has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 108 ratings from 7 employees. Employees have left 1 comment about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Deltek and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.