Dell Technologies

3.7 | Round Rock, TX | Information Technology and Services | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Dell Technologies are based on 586 ratings from 37 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dell Technologies. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dell Technologies:
From Dell Technologies:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dell Technologies. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dell Technologies Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dell Technologies?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dell Technologies who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dell Technologies

Dell Technologies has no jobs listed at this time.

Dell Technologies is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Round Rock, TX area that employs 10000+ people. Dell Technologies has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 586 ratings from 37 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dell Technologies and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.