Dell Services Federal Government

2.3 | Fairfax, VA | Information Technology and Services | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Dell Services Federal Government are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dell Services Federal Government. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dell Services Federal Government:
From Dell Services Federal Government:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dell Services Federal Government. Your review can help other women find great companies.

About Dell Services Federal Government

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at Dell Services Federal Government

Dell Services Federal Government has no jobs listed at this time.

Dell Services Federal Government is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Fairfax, VA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Dell Services Federal Government has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dell Services Federal Government and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.