Dell

3.1 Salary Satisfaction
3.0 Social Activities and Environment
3.0 Company Responsiveness
2.7 Female Representation in Top Leadership

Comments

I have had to fight for every promotion I have. I have had jobs given to less qualified men and was not even allowed to interview for them. I am paid at the bottom tier for my position. We have no company outings or events. Only common room gatherings.

I enjoy the people I work with, and that there are always new opportunities to lead. I am dissatisfied with my salary, and most people are overworked in my group.

I am so thankful to be a Dell employee! I work remote and am able to balance a challenging career while being a single parent. I'm not forced to miss out on my kids' important school events or other non-work commitments due to being trapped at the office. My management trusts and respects my ability to do my job, when and where I can do it.

This was the worst place I ever worked. We consisantly had to work through our lunch (they would bring in food) we were not allowed to leave the building for break, and we were discouraged from taking time off. We were machines basically.

Women are paid less and often treated as inferior in the technical lines at this branch. I cannot speak for other locations.

Rise and shine on.

Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.

This information is provided by Dell

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available
  • Mobile (Telework)
  • Remote work
  • Flextime
  • Part-time
  • Job sharing or compressed work week
  • Utilization of flexible work solutions when returning from maternity leave

• Educational Assistance Program
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • WISE Employee Resource Group enable women to grow and thrive by creating connections and providing leadership and expertise to deliver on the promise of Dell’s strategy.

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • Maternity Support Program – participants can call 24/7 to speak with a trained labor and delivery nurse who can answer your pregnancy-related questions and free Baby Bundle with supplies, toys, gift cards and a Dell onsie.
  • Onsite dedicated lactation rooms
  • Lactation support services
  • Family and Medical Leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Childcare resources and referral services
  • Adoption assistance & reimbursement
  • Backup child care
  • Elder care referral services
  • Resources for children with special needs
  • Legal assistance/services
  • Reimbursement for in vitro procedures and other fertility treatments
  • Health benefits extended to domestic partners of employees, children of domestic partners, children of legal guardians, foster children and adult children with special needs

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Well at Dell Fitness Center
  • Fitness discount

• Occasional social activities
  • Perks at Work: Employee Discount Program

Dell has no jobs listed at this time.