Dell logo

Dell

3.5 | Round Rock, TX | Information Technology and Services | 10000+ Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Dell are based on 1,698 ratings from 113 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Dell

NA

Sub contracting the tech support
offer different standards for outsourcing
no clear path
no opportunity for growth unless you are in the "click"
going public will hurt the business but offer more money to the owners and founders

Na

One of the very best companies I liked being a team member of. Great engineers and support system. The teams i worked with came at that time from Quest software and it was a pleasure being part of the Dell Software Group!

As a single mom, I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to work for a company that not only supports my work - life balance, but encourages it. I am able to grow my career with a company that is setting the pace for IT Transformation while still being able to be present for my kids.

Dell logo

Rise and shine on.

Dell, a member of the Dell Technologies family of brands, is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.

This information is provided by Dell

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available
  • Mobile (Telework)
  • Remote work
  • Flextime
  • Part-time
  • Job sharing or compressed work week
  • Utilization of flexible work solutions when returning from maternity leave

• Educational Assistance Program
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • WISE Employee Resource Group enable women to grow and thrive by creating connections and providing leadership and expertise to deliver on the promise of Dell’s strategy.

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • Maternity Support Program – participants can call 24/7 to speak with a trained labor and delivery nurse who can answer your pregnancy-related questions and free Baby Bundle with supplies, toys, gift cards and a Dell onsie.
  • Onsite dedicated lactation rooms
  • Lactation support services
  • Family and Medical Leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Childcare resources and referral services
  • Adoption assistance & reimbursement
  • Backup child care
  • Elder care referral services
  • Resources for children with special needs
  • Legal assistance/services
  • Reimbursement for in vitro procedures and other fertility treatments
  • Health benefits extended to domestic partners of employees, children of domestic partners, children of legal guardians, foster children and adult children with special needs

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Well at Dell Fitness Center
  • Fitness discount

• Occasional social activities
  • Perks at Work: Employee Discount Program

Jobs at Dell

Dell has no jobs listed at this time.

Dell is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Round Rock, TX area that employs 10000+ people. Dell has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,698 ratings from 113 current or former employees. 35 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dell and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.