Dell logo

Dell

3.6 | Round Rock, TX | Information Technology and Services | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Dell are based on 1,890 ratings from 125 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dell. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dell:
From Dell:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dell. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Dell logo

Rise and shine on.

Dell, a member of the Dell Technologies family of brands, is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.

This information is provided by Dell

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 10 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available
  • Mobile (Telework)
  • Remote work
  • Flextime
  • Part-time
  • Job sharing or compressed work week
  • Utilization of flexible work solutions when returning from maternity leave

• Educational Assistance Program
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • WISE Employee Resource Group enable women to grow and thrive by creating connections and providing leadership and expertise to deliver on the promise of Dell’s strategy.

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • Maternity Support Program – participants can call 24/7 to speak with a trained labor and delivery nurse who can answer your pregnancy-related questions and free Baby Bundle with supplies, toys, gift cards and a Dell onsie.
  • Onsite dedicated lactation rooms
  • Lactation support services
  • Family and Medical Leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance
  • Childcare resources and referral services
  • Adoption assistance & reimbursement
  • Backup child care
  • Elder care referral services
  • Resources for children with special needs
  • Legal assistance/services
  • Reimbursement for in vitro procedures and other fertility treatments
  • Health benefits extended to domestic partners of employees, children of domestic partners, children of legal guardians, foster children and adult children with special needs

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Well at Dell Fitness Center
  • Fitness discount

• Occasional social activities
  • Perks at Work: Employee Discount Program

Jobs at Dell

Dell has no jobs listed at this time.

Dell is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Round Rock, TX area that employs 10000+ people. Dell has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,890 ratings from 125 current or former employees. 39 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dell and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.