Del Ray BLT Company logo

Del Ray BLT Company

Formerly Del Ray Tacos

3.2 | Alexandria, VA | Food & Beverages | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Del Ray BLT Company are based on 217 ratings from 17 employees

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Del Ray BLT Company. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Del Ray BLT Company:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Del Ray BLT Company:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Del Ray BLT Company. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Del Ray BLT Company logo

Small Town Sandwiches With Big Time Charm

Since our founding, Del Ray BLT Company has done things differently, creating flavor profiles unmatched in the fast casual segment. Anyone can slice meat, put it on bread and call it a sandwich, but we have set ourselves apart with our passionate focus on the quality of our food and superior service.

We don't provide jobs, we provide opportunities. The opportunity to be part of a fresh company with a defined career path and growth potential; the opportunity to learn at all levels in the organization and from seasoned leadership; the opportunity to work with outstanding co-workers; and the opportunity to have fun providing guests with a great product and an exceptional experience.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Del Ray BLT Company

• 6 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Occasional social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Del Ray BLT Company

Del Ray BLT Company has no jobs listed at this time.

Del Ray BLT Company is a food & beverages company headquartered in the Alexandria, VA area with 11 to 50 employees. Del Ray BLT Company has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 217 ratings from 17 employees. Employees have left 8 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Del Ray BLT Company and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.