DeKalb County Government (Georgia)

2.6 | Decatur, GA | Government Administration | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for DeKalb County Government (Georgia) are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at DeKalb County Government (Georgia). First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From DeKalb County Government (Georgia):
From DeKalb County Government (Georgia):

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at DeKalb County Government (Georgia). Your review can help other women find great companies.

About DeKalb County Government (Georgia)

This page has been claimed, but no information has been added.

Jobs at DeKalb County Government (Georgia)

DeKalb County Government (Georgia) has no jobs listed at this time.

DeKalb County Government (Georgia) is a government administration company headquartered in the Decatur, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. DeKalb County Government (Georgia) has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like DeKalb County Government (Georgia) and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.