Daxko

3.0 | Alpharetta, GA | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Daxko are based on 110 ratings from 7 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Daxko. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Daxko:
From Daxko:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Daxko. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Daxko Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Daxko?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Daxko who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Daxko

Daxko has no jobs listed at this time.

Daxko is a computer software company headquartered in the Alpharetta, GA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Daxko has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 110 ratings from 7 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Daxko and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.