Dataiku logo

Dataiku

4.9 | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Dataiku are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dataiku. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dataiku:
From Dataiku:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dataiku. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Dataiku logo

Dataiku is the platform democratizing access to data and enabling enterprises to build their own path to AI.

Dataiku is on a mission to enable all people throughout a company to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. A big piece of this is openness - letting people work with tools and technologies they know best rather than restricting them to a specific piece of software. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people are a (if not the) critical piece of the equation in building data-powered companies. Everyone, regardless of job title, plays a role in using data for radical business transformation.

This mission and these beliefs go far beyond Dataiku the product; they infiltrate our very culture and define us as a company as well. All new Dataiku employees - from data scientists to finance to marketing and everyone in between - take part in an extensive one-week onboarding program in our Paris office to learn the ins and outs of Dataiku, and continuing education on a range of topics and available to everyone takes place every Friday.

The success of our 200+ customers around the world is thanks directly to the people that make up Dataiku, and it’s important to us as a company that each team and individual is aware of their role in those accomplishments. Dataiku serves its global customer base from offices in New York City, Paris, London, Munich, Sydney, and Singapore.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Dataiku

Executive

This information is provided by Dataiku

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Unlimited sick leave

• Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Dataiku

Dataiku has no jobs listed at this time.

Dataiku is a computer software company that employs 201 to 500 people. Dataiku has a 4.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dataiku and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.