Data Outsourcing India logo

Data Outsourcing India

4.7 | New Delhi, India | Outsourcing/Offshoring | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Data Outsourcing India are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Data Outsourcing India. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Data Outsourcing India:
From Data Outsourcing India:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Data Outsourcing India. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Data Outsourcing India logo

Believe in delivering business values to each client

Data Outsourcing India is a leading multi-process IT outsourcing company in New Delhi (India). Founded in 2006, this firm has been delivering a full range of IT / BPO services to worldwide clients.

We are specialized in data entry, data processing, web research, data mining, document scanning, OCR, word processing, eCommerce data entry, photo editing, data cleansing, data management and more.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Data Outsourcing India

Board

Executive

Jobs at Data Outsourcing India

Data Outsourcing India has no jobs listed at this time.

Data Outsourcing India is an outsourcing/offshoring company headquartered in the New Delhi, India area that employs 51 to 200 people. Data Outsourcing India has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Data Outsourcing India and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.