Dassault Systèmes

3.6 | Sao José Dos Campo | Computer Software | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Dassault Systèmes are based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dassault Systèmes. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dassault Systèmes:
From Dassault Systèmes:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dassault Systèmes. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dassault Systèmes Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dassault Systèmes?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dassault Systèmes who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dassault Systèmes

Dassault Systèmes has no jobs listed at this time.

Dassault Systèmes is a computer software company headquartered in the Sao José Dos Campo area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Dassault Systèmes has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 64 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dassault Systèmes and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.