Darigold

1.9 | Seattle, WA | Consumer Goods | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Darigold are based on 139 ratings from 9 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Darigold. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Darigold:
From Darigold:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Darigold. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Darigold Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Darigold?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Darigold who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Darigold

Darigold has no jobs listed at this time.

Darigold is a consumer goods company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Darigold has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 139 ratings from 9 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Darigold and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.