Darden Restaurants

2.3
2.2
1.8
1.7

Comments

I have been working since I was 14 years old and am now 50. This is the FIRST place I have truly been happy. I enjoy going to work everyday as I am treated with kindness, respect and dignity. My management team is comprised of two women and two men. I find it just as easy to talk to the men as the women about just about anything that concerns me. The GM of my restaurant is one of the most fair minded and even tempered people I have EVER worked for. I will probably stay with this restaurant until my retirement.

I am one of the few female service staff. By my peers and managers I am treated well and empowered.

A lot of sexist policies are implemented at this company, including favoritism of male employees.

After working there I would never work for another darden resturaunt again.

Men are praised and promoted quickly. All female management team (all chosen from other restaurants, no females in this store have been promoted to management) favor the "attractive" men, giving them the best shifts, higher pay, etc.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Darden Restaurants?