Darden Restaurants

2.2
2.0
1.7
1.6

Comments

There is room for advancement but the type of job alone is open to customers being sexual towards us with no protection because we work gor tips its expected for us to shut up or we make no money. Cooks and other kitchen workers are very forward with thoughts as well with nothing being done about that either. The girls that flirt with managers get better hours.

I work at Yard House in the Domain. We have 0 female managers. Any Time we get a female manager, she transfers or quits all together. The men running the building are highly disrespectful towards their female peers and employees.

I have worked for Darden for ten years with plans to retire from here. They have afforded me every opportunity I have asked for and then some.

Darden is an amazing company to work for male or female.

I have been working since I was 14 years old and am now 50. This is the FIRST place I have truly been happy. I enjoy going to work everyday as I am treated with kindness, respect and dignity. My management team is comprised of two women and two men. I find it just as easy to talk to the men as the women about just about anything that concerns me. The GM of my restaurant is one of the most fair minded and even tempered people I have EVER worked for. I will probably stay with this restaurant until my retirement.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Darden Restaurants?