Dance St. Louis

4.2 | St. Louis, MO | Fine Art | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Dance St. Louis are based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Dance St. Louis. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Dance St. Louis:
From Dance St. Louis:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Dance St. Louis. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Dance St. Louis Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Dance St. Louis?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Dance St. Louis who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Dance St. Louis

Dance St. Louis has no jobs listed at this time.

Dance St. Louis is a fine art company headquartered in the St. Louis, MO area that employs 11 to 50 people. Dance St. Louis has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 10 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Dance St. Louis and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.