CypherWorx

1.9 | Rochester, NY | Education Management | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for CypherWorx are based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at CypherWorx. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From CypherWorx:
From CypherWorx:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at CypherWorx. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The CypherWorx Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for CypherWorx?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at CypherWorx who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at CypherWorx

CypherWorx has no jobs listed at this time.

CypherWorx is an education management company headquartered in the Rochester, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. CypherWorx has a 1.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 30 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like CypherWorx and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.