cybergrx logo

cybergrx

4.6 | Denver, CO | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for cybergrx are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at cybergrx. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From cybergrx:
From cybergrx:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at cybergrx. Your review can help other women find great companies.

cybergrx logo

Turning the world of 3rd party risk management upside down.

Simply put, we develop and sell software to enable enterprises and their third parties to collaborate and share information to manage their cyber risk. Built on the market's first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX arms organizations with a dynamic stream of third party-data and advanced analytics so they can efficiently manage, monitor, and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by cybergrx

Executive

Jobs at cybergrx

cybergrx has no jobs listed at this time.

cybergrx is a computer software company headquartered in the Denver, CO area that employs 51 to 200 people. cybergrx has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like cybergrx and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.