Custora logo

Custora

Unrated | New York City, NY | Internet | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Custora.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Custora. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Custora:
From Custora:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Custora. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Custora logo

We're on a mission to take the "mass" out of marketing.

We're a team of developers, scientists, designers, analysts, and doers building the future of marketing.

Our platform employs the state of the art in customer analytics methodologies and helps marketers deliver more relevant, meaningful, and effective communications.

We work with some of the world’s best brands including Tiffany & Co, J. Crew, Dermstore, and several other companies that we can’t share publicly so you’ll just have to take our word. :)

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Custora

Board

Jobs at Custora

Custora has no jobs listed at this time.

Custora is an internet company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Custora and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.