Custom Ink

3.8 | Fairfax, VA | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Custom Ink are based on 823 ratings from 54 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Custom Ink. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Custom Ink:
From Custom Ink:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Custom Ink. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Custom Ink Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Custom Ink?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Custom Ink who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Custom Ink

Custom Ink has no jobs listed at this time.

Custom Ink is a retail company headquartered in the Fairfax, VA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Custom Ink has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 823 ratings from 54 current or former employees. 8 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Custom Ink and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.