Custom Computer Specialists

3.2 | Hauppauge, NY | Information Technology and Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Custom Computer Specialists are based on 37 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Custom Computer Specialists. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Custom Computer Specialists:
From Custom Computer Specialists:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Custom Computer Specialists. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Custom Computer Specialists Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Custom Computer Specialists?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Custom Computer Specialists who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Custom Computer Specialists

Custom Computer Specialists has no jobs listed at this time.

Custom Computer Specialists is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Hauppauge, NY area that employs 201 to 500 people. Custom Computer Specialists has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 37 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Custom Computer Specialists and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.