Curse, Inc.

2.3 | New York City, NY | Computer Games | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Curse, Inc. are based on 93 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Curse, Inc.. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Curse, Inc.:
From Curse, Inc.:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Curse, Inc.. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Curse, Inc. Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Curse, Inc.?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Curse, Inc. who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Curse, Inc.

Curse, Inc. has no jobs listed at this time.

Curse, Inc. is a computer games company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Curse, Inc. has a 2.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 93 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Curse, Inc. and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.