Curate logo

Curate

Unrated | Madison, WI | Market Research | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at Curate.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Curate. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Curate:
From Curate:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Curate. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Curate logo

Actionable market intelligence from public data

Our Values

We iterate to success. Our product, processes, and people are always improving.

We’re data driven. We stretch ourselves to grow fast, measuring progress with KPIs.

We solve for the customer. We look for ways to make our product easy to use and love.

We embrace adventure. We dream big, and we recognize occasional failure is the price of innovation.

We are building the best team. We hire adults and trust them.

Our Business

Curate’s software scans through public meeting agendas and minutes from cities, counties, and school board websites and sends our customers weekly reports of leads and business intelligence. Curate's customers rely on our data to help grow their business and understand their market in ways that are not possible without our technology.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Curate

Executive

Jobs at Curate

Curate has no jobs listed at this time.

Curate is a market research company headquartered in the Madison, WI area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Curate and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.