Cummings Properties

2.9 | Woburn, MA | Commercial Real Estate | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Cummings Properties are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cummings Properties. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cummings Properties:
From Cummings Properties:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cummings Properties. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Space That Does Good

The Cummings organization is made up of Cummings Properties, one of the most stable commercial real estate firms in the country, and Cummings Foundation, one of the three largest private foundations in New England. We are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and a belief in teamwork. For nearly 50 years, our firm has flourished with a fast-paced, non-bureaucratic culture that emphasizes open communication, innovative thinking, and meticulous attention to detail.

With interests in commercial real estate, philanthropy, and retirement communities, the Cummings organization has a variety of career paths for motivated team players who strive for excellence, tackling daily tasks with determination and enthusiasm.

Cummings Properties is a full-service real estate development, property management, and construction firm that manages 10 million square feet of commercial space in 11 suburban communities north and west of Boston. The majority of these properties are actually owned by -- and operated for the sole benefit of -- Cummings Foundation, with 100 percent of rental profits going to charitable causes. The Foundation awards more than $20 million annually, and has awarded more than $260 milllion to date in greater Boston alone.

Cummings Properties leases first-class office, laboratory, R&D, medical, and distribution space to more than 2,000 client firms in highway-accessible locations along I-93 and I-95 (Route 128). One-stop shopping for virtually any commercial real estate need is made possible by in-house leasing, design, construction, financing, and property management teams.

Jobs at Cummings Properties

Cummings Properties has no jobs listed at this time.

Cummings Properties is a commercial real estate company headquartered in the Woburn, MA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Cummings Properties has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cummings Properties and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.