Cumberland Farms

3.0 | Westborough, MA | Retail | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Cumberland Farms are based on 525 ratings from 36 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Cumberland Farms. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Cumberland Farms:
From Cumberland Farms:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Cumberland Farms. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Cumberland Farms Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Cumberland Farms?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Cumberland Farms who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Cumberland Farms

Cumberland Farms has no jobs listed at this time.

Cumberland Farms is a retail company headquartered in the Westborough, MA area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Cumberland Farms has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 525 ratings from 36 current or former employees. 11 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Cumberland Farms and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.