Crossrope logo

Crossrope

4.8 | Raleigh, NC | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Crossrope are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

${IHSScore.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${IHSScore.filtered.average_score}

${grouping.grouping_display}

${grouping.average_score}
${ buttonText }: ${grouping.filtered.average_score}
${score.category_display} We don't have sufficient data around the ${score.category_display} category for this company
${score.average_score} N/A
${ buttonText }: ${score.filtered.average_score}
COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${date_filtered_telecommute_score.average_score_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
Choose ana ${filterType.text}
Raters on InHerSight tell us how satisfied they are with 18 different categories. Here's how we define some of these categories.
${score.category_display}

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Crossrope. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Crossrope:
${comment.satisfaction_display} Rater
From Crossrope:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Crossrope. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Crossrope logo

We believe in challenging the fitness status quo #wejump

Crossrope is a fast-growing fitness brand that delivers an engaging jump rope workout experience to customers around the globe. Our patented jump rope system and fitness app are used by over 250,000 people worldwide and we’ve been featured in top fitness and mainstream publications including Shape, Men’s Journal, Self, Rolling Stone, Business Insider, and The Wall Street Journal.

At Crossrope, we believe in challenging the fitness status quo. We believe in exercising differently and we build our products to give everyday heroes like you the freedom to pursue your fitness goals anywhere, on your own terms.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Crossrope

This information is provided by Crossrope

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Company retreats

Jobs at Crossrope

Full-time | Raleigh, NC
Crossrope is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Raleigh, NC area with 11 to 50 employees. Crossrope has a 4.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. Employees have left 3 comments about their experiences working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Crossrope and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.