Crossmedia

3.2 | New York City, NY | Marketing and Advertising | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Crossmedia are based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Crossmedia. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Crossmedia:
From Crossmedia:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Crossmedia. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Crossmedia Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Crossmedia?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Crossmedia who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Crossmedia

Crossmedia has no jobs listed at this time.

Crossmedia is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 51 to 200 people. Crossmedia has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 47 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Crossmedia and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.